Monday, April 18, 2016

More Oranges and some Churn Dashes

My 4th RSC16 project is the Crayons quilt.  Here is the batch so far, including orange.



I also worked on some scrappy churn dash blocks.  I now have a bakers dozen.  It's a start.  I am not fast with these blocks, picking sets of fabrics from the scrap bins, cutting the pieces and making up the block.  I don't mind doing a few at a time.   I would not want to spend the entire week working on them.   A few a week is fine with me.  To every day, churn,  churn,  churn .........   there is a season, churn, churn, churn,   lol



I'm joining these great linky parties.  Be sure to visit there to see what other quilters are creating today.

                                                      Monday ..............  Patchwork Times

Tuesday ...................  Freemotion By The River
                           Quilt Story


Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. The Churn Dash is such a classic and fun block to make. The look so happy all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ORANGE blocks look good added into the mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see churn dash quilts. Yours looks great with the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crayons! And those Churn Dash blocks are just the cutest! And hey, I remember that 'song'!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crayons looks so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!