Saturday, July 23, 2016

RSC16 Scrapbusters - In the Pink

July's color is pink.  I did manage to get all the working parts done for the 5 RSC projects I have going on.  I sure hope somebody will want some of these quilts when they're done.  (g)

I didn't find the ambition to pull out all the parts from previous months to make good photos.  Just a quick shot of all the pinks together this time.   Maybe  next  month  ...................................




I'm linking up with Angela of Soscrappy.  Hop on over there to see what everyone else is creating with their pink fabrics.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. haha, that one big crayon! It looks good with all pinks in one piece! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pink blocks. And I wonder about all my ongoing scrappy color quilts, too - who will want all those Dresdens? Lol Like LeeAnna, I love your crayon. It's on my short list for next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder rosy design wall!!! You've made great progress working through those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so fun! I love the pink crayon... I want to do that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks--love that Crayola one, too...(Question: "what did you get me for my birthday?" Answer; "A BIG box of crayons" LOL)Very cute...
    I like the pink and dark brown (or is it black?) a lot also....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink blocks are fun to see! I also love the giant crayon but the bear paw is my favorite of all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me! Me! (with hand raised)...I want them when they are done! I'm with a lot of the others...love the crayon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so many wonderful pink blocks! I think my favorites are the ones on the right end (Indian Hatchet?) The bear paw blocks is also fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are making wonderful progress on all of your blocks. You will have a great collection. I make colorful ones for Project Linus for sick kids, and I know my quilts are well loved. There's always a home for them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is so much fun going on right there. And five quilts! All of them outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too wonder about all the collection of blocks... but they do tend to find homes when needed. Love the crayon... I started some strips last year... and stopped for some reason. Must find them and pull them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!