Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Moda's Be My Neighbor - Row 1

I spent the weekend working on the Be My Neighbor project.  It really goes together quickly.  I think picking thru the fabric choices is the time-eater here.  You can find the free project  HERE .

Here are the first four blocks .............  I know, I fudged block 3 with the tree, I 'WILL'  be replacing that faux pas with a correction.




I'm happy to link up with Connie at Freemotion By The River today.

On Wednesday, I'll be sharing with Susan  of Quilt Fabrication and Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts.

Be sure to visit all these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing today!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I love your houses along with their little trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing fabrics is time consuming, but it's the most fun part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love house blocks, and these are so fun. I like the trees and would encourage you to keep them... it adds interest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute house blocks! Thank you for sharing them on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look awesome! I started the quilt, but got sidetracked. I love yours, however! What's your secret for getting them done quickly. They seem to take forever for me.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!