Saturday, May 27, 2017

Over 60's Green - OMG

I have finished the hand embroidery on the green Over 60's block.  Green is the RSC17 color this month.  I chose this project for my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for May, as originally posted here....



I have 5 of these lovely blocks done now;  blue, purple, rose, aqua  and  here is the green ................




I'm sharing with these lovely sites.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are working on...............................................




Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty embroidery. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous block; wonderful work! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is lovely :)

    Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    Love this block and the other ones. I cannot wait to see this project when it is completed - it will be just lovely. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. The RSC is a lot of fun also. Looking forward to seeing all of your blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charming and beautifully pieced and embroidered. What a lovely quilt this will be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this block pattern! It's so simple, yet stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!