Saturday, July 22, 2017

RSC17 - Blues

I pulled blues from the scrappy bins, a different one for each block.  I  finally stopped at 22.  I did get tired of making this block before I was finished with this batch.  This could be why the RSC challenges work for me,   only a few blocks at a time, not the entire project at once.



I also made blue crayons for a child quilt ..............



I met my piecing goals for this month  I'm happy to get back to machine quilting.  Today I'm linking up with the creator of the RSC challenge ...........  Angela at Soscrappy.  

Sunday I'll join the party with Cynthia for Oh Scrap.

 Be sure to visit there to see what other quilters are creating with their scraps.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. I love your pinwheel blocks so much. And the crayons, I know from experience, are so much fun. I totally agree with you about working a few blocks at a time in the color of the month. I think it's quilter's ADD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue blocks turned out great! I can't wait to see this one all together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love little pinwheels--they look so tiny and you did such a great job on them...unlike me, your points match up!! LOL hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful quilting with these very pretty blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pinwheel blocks, especially in the blues. That will be a really special quilt someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks look great! I get what you mean about getting tired of making the same block over and over. A few blocks a month does make a fabulous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many of us feel the same way - a few blocks each month and you don't get tired of the project! i love those pinwheel blocks and they are really pretty in the various blues you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice use of your BLUE scraps!! I agree that the RSC is a GREAT way to make quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really accomplished a lot! I am so intrigued by those pinwheel blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blue blocks! I am so glad to have started doing the RSC last year -- it helps me not get overwhelmed with all of the scraps that I have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure love all your RSC blocks and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!