Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hugs & Kisses - ICC #4

This quilt is now finished.  Not a UFO,  but it is ready for gifting  My cheater label is just a name and year embroidered by machine close to the binding.


                                                   Hugs & Kisses  50 x 50


and here is the fleece print on the back, this is a cushy quilt with poly batt too.



This is #4 in the Irish Chain Challenge for this year. It was quick to make.  I got to use some new fabrics I had picked up too.   You can find the free pattern at:



I'm linking up with  Susan at Quilt Fabrication
and
Lorna  of  Sew Fresh Quilts 

Be sure to visit these great sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, love the colors of the first quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt! This quilt reminds me of the pink and green and white one I made from the Quilt Pox Hugs and Kisses pattern a few years back. Fun free pattern ... <3 Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!