Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Fanciful Garden - Phase 2

I've been creating fan flowers.  Lots of finicky work and pre- planning, but very enjoyable.  I have 8 flowers of assorted sizes ready now.  I dont know how many I'll need. I may resort to making a bunch of smaller ones.  After that setting is figured out,  then there is the stems and leaves and fence and raindrops.  I dont forsee getting bored with it yet.

Close-ups of the latest 7 flowers ready now..................








Yards and yards of jumbo ric rac and I may need some more.  I hope the local store has re-stocked their supply.  If you missed Phase I of this project, you can read about it   HERE

I'm linking up with Connie at Freemotion By The River today  and  Wednesday linking up with Sue of Quilt Fabrication and Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts.   Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous--I especially love the fuschia one--so vibrant--(Let me know if you cannot find any Jumbo rick-rack --our Joanne's may have some here and I could send you what you need...) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! You certainly are having a fun time making them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Fanciful Flowers are gorgeous!! You had me with the ric rac!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flowers and the Jumbo rick-rack adds so much! Can't wait to see more, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute. The rick rack is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!