Monday, August 13, 2018

Irish Rosebud - finished.

The parts to this pretty lap quilt were cut last December, so I claim it as a UFO finished.
 It is 55 x 75.  I hope someone will like it.


I quilted curly cues in the large centers  and curved pumpkin seeds on all the squares.  Here is the back, it may be easier to see the quilting, I used a red/cream print on the back too.


It's been so long since I've had a finish to share,  I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing too.

                                              Wednesday  -  Quilt Fabrication    and
            Sew Fresh Quilts

Have yourself a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by. 

12 comments:

  1. I love your Irish Rosebud! It's a wonderful finish and thanks for all the links to other wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations on your lovely finish...I like how you used your colors on the chains. I had made a triple Irish Chain for my Mom and appliqued hearts on the white squares...I love that pattern. It was one of my first quilts...your variation is so pretty great job! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color combinations. The quilting is lovely. The hours of work put into this quilt were well worth it......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your Irish Rosebud! What a happy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done. Congrats! on a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Is is beautiful. Anyone would treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the finish of a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...what a nice quilt...and such a good choice in quilting and a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely quilt and great quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Irish chain quilts! Yours is a beauty. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kat - Congrats on a UFO finish - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!