Monday, December 10, 2018

Little Boy Blue

I was asked to make a child quilt for a boy, it couldnt contain any girlie colors or symbols (like flowers).  Us quilters can't understand why mothers arent' teaching their children to love all colors.    I did this boy quilt within a week.  Amazing what you can do with a deadline.

It is all blues,  the burgandy is a match for the backing which is an adorable fleece print with doggie emblems.   It measures 44 x 55.  It is not a UFO but it did all come from stash, which applies to everything these days.  Stash is plentiful this year.  I am blessed.






I'm joining some of my favorite linky parties this week .............................................


Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing.   Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that fleece backing and what a perfectquilt for a child...another star in your crown, gal;)))
    hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this quilt will be loved with such pretty blues and a cozy fleece backing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combination between the front and the back - a fabulous finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!