Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Quilts 4 Kids 19-13

Here is the first Q4K  for this month,  one left to do this month to keep with my personal goal this year. It measures 42 x 54.  I free motion quilted on my Janome Sit -down machine.


and here is the back …………..


I am doing these Q4K quilts  back to front style, meaning I pick out the backing first, then I pull stash fabrics to create the front.  That is SO MUCH easier for me.




Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.   Have yourself a great week!







5 comments:

  1. Cute backing, and great way to make a quilt from the backing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute, and looks like a design that would go together quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, to pull the backing first! Lovely quilt because of that awesome quilting. Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilt Kat! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!