Monday, September 2, 2019

Quilt 4 Kids 19-14

I'm 2 months behind in my goal of 2 quilts for kids per month.  I cut 20 kits to make up this year,  so 6 more to go by the end of year.  Probably can get that done.

This is one from the July batch.  It finished at 41 x 54.  I did not have a definite quilting plan.  I used rulers on this one and just played on it.



and here is a photo of the back, a burgundy fleece;


This week I'm joining these linky parties.  I hope you will check them out to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

  

Wednesday -  Quilt Fabrication





Thanks so much for stopping by.




6 comments:

  1. Great idea to play around with your quilting on this quilt. It really shows up and adds such sparkle. Great goal you have for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making kits ahead of time to help meet your goal was a really good idea! Glad to see that you had some fun with the quilting on this one. What's up next? Inquiring minds SEW want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet! I like the quilting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The straight forward piecing and great colours really allow your gorgeous quilting to shine. What a lovely quilt. I'm rooting for you to make your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful!! and you got this!!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ruler work is awesome! Such a beautiful charity quilt. Someone is really going to love it. You can get those six quilts done. You got this!

    Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!