Monday, May 18, 2020

365 Day QAL - Panel 4 - Gray Skies n Roses

I decided to modify  panel 4 design we've been working on for Natalia Bonner's daily ruler quilt along on facebook and Pieceandquilt.com .  Somehow all this rosey pink is just too much  and this quilt is 86 x 96.  I hope someone will love it.  I started it October 13, 2019 and I am glad it's finished.  Most of the delay was wondering what to quilt in the border and hand stitching the binding.

Since it's so large and the church building is closed,  I couldn't get a good photo. The pink really is softer looking in person than what you see in the photo.  Every square has a different ruler work quilting design.




and here is a pic of part of the back,  I love looking at the back to see all the quilting.  Rosie is wondering what this thing is covering her sofa pillow.



I'm linking up with .......................



Wednesday ………..  Quilt Fabrication
                                                                                  The Inquiring Quilter
                                                                                   

                                                             Friday …………. Alycia Quilts


Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Spectacular job, Kat!! Front AND back. LOVE what you decided to do for the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The quilting is wonderful. The idea of you using different ruler work in each square is amazing. I don't think I part with the quilt after putting so much time into it. I'm not a pink person, but I could learn to love pink if it was covered with such beautiful quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! It is so pretty and should have been in the "square" blog hop. I am drooling over the quilting that shows up beautifully on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your quilt is beautiful, i love this sweet color ;) Great job to have quilted each square differently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilting is gorgeous! Love how it shows up on the back of the quilt. You are learning so much in this quilt along! Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great compilation of amazing quilting designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!