Saturday, June 13, 2020

RSC 2020 - Pinks

I've had a very colorful and  productive week.  In addition to putting the finishing machine quilting on 2 quilts,  I made the pink blocks for my RSC 2020 projects.  Here they are together ........... 9 inch and 12 inch blocks.  I also cut the parts for 10 scrap snap blocks ready to assemble this week.




I thought it would be a good time to get a photo of this years progress.  It's nice to see them assembled together.  The double pinwheel blocks are looking kinda busy, thinking I might put a narrow sashing and cornerstone between them.  I'll work it out in EQ first, to see if I like it.


scraptastic stars .................




chained pinwheels .......... I   SO love  the secondary design this creates !!




double pinwheels ................




I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Saturday  -  Soscrappy

Sunday  -  Oh Scrap!
        -    Frederique


Wednesday ………..  Quilt Fabrication
                                                                                  The Inquiring Quilter
                                                                                   

                                                             Friday …………. Alycia Quilts


Have a safe and healthy week.   Thanks so much for stopping by.

22 comments:

  1. Love the double pinwheels. Would like to ty that block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful blocks--the Scraptastic Stars are soooo gorgeous my favorites....
    hugs from afar Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your PINK blocks are SEW pretty, Kat! I'm loving your RSC collections. Can't WAIT to see the resulting quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are so pretty in pink - they are some of m favorites of 2020! Fun to see all the colors together, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your projects, but the chained pinwheels are my FAVE!
    The secondary design is very cool and it has so much movement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very beautiful collection of rainbows this year. Love them all. Great job on the pink blocks. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great blocks you are creating this year. I love seeing them all together with the colors. That double pinwheel makes a neat secondary design when placed together like that. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve always loved scraptastic stars, but now I’m in love with both your pinwheel blocks! I’m kinda “fickle”!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fav is the Double Pinwheel...no, it's the Chained Pinwheels...no, it's the Scraptastic Stars...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Wonderful, colorful blocks! These will grow into amazing quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Secondary patterns everywhere, this is the magic of quilt blocks ;) I love them all!
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful blocks at Patchwork & Quilts link party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your block designs are amazing. Nice work. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blocks look great together. It will be fun to see the tops you make from all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are lovely!! Well done. Love the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the blocks are wonderful but oh my...those chain pinwheels! I definitely need to add those to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh I love them all!! and seeing them all together with the other colors - YUM!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love all the blocks you are creating! At the end of this year you will have three very lovely quilts. Thank you for sharing the journey with Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!