Monday, January 4, 2021

Tree of Life - December blocks

 I'm still pluggin away at this project - only 7 paper pieced blocks per month.  I am doing miniature 3 inch finished blocks.  My biggest challenge seems to be remembering which fabrics are for what on the color chart.  Seems to be confusing every month.  I made a few notes which i hope will get me thru.  


Here are my December blocks ..........


I'm linking up with Denise at  For the Love of Geese.  Be sure to visit there to see what other quilters have created with their project.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely be confused, but then everything is confusing these days. 😂😂😂😂 Big Mick says he has to keep a close watch on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try placing a sticky note on each fabric with alphabets. Your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!