Sunday, September 19, 2021

3 Yard Quilt Series 21-4

 I finished this quilt.  I struggled to get a nice photo that would showcase all the fancy quilting I did on it.  It measures 52 x 70.  It is a 3 - Yard quilt design by Fabric Cafe.  


The back has a lovely tan speckled print by Kansas Troubles.  I am doing alot of autumn colors and this extra wide fabric makes some lovely backs.



I'm linking up with all these lovely parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.


Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


I wish you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. I like the 3D effect. Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layered look of the seemingly overlapping fabric squares, Kat! Looks like a pattern to let the fabric do the work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often looked at the 3 yard books, but haven't broken down yet;) I love fall colors so your quilt is a win win in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. I think I have that book but haven't made very many of the quilts yet -- too many others are coming first, including an old UFO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt! You did some lovely quilting on it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!