Sunday, May 8, 2022

Phoenix QAL - Quilts 4 Kids

 This is my 4th finish for Hands 2 Help program.  You can click on this link to read all about the program.

https://academicquilter.blogspot.com/p/hands-2-help-2022.html


This quilt is a result of  the Phoenix QAL  last year from GE Quilt Designs.  I made it from a batik fat quarter collection plus a few extras from my stash.  It measures 55 x 78. 


I quilted it on my Janome Versa sit-down with cream Glide thread on top and cream Bottom Line in the bobbin.  I used the Westelee Circles on Quilts template to quilt the baptist fan design allover.  It has a thick poly batting and this pretty flower print on the back.



I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


I wish you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. So happy and collorful quilt, Love also the quilting. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one, I could see a teen girl really liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty one! I love the colors and the design. Your quilting is really looking amazing, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Love your quilting, too! I participated in this SAL, too, and it was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that turned out beautifully. Someone is going to love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty quilt! Love the Baptist Fan quilting on this. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!