Friday, February 10, 2023

Cat Folk - SAHRR 2023 - Rnd 3

 If you're wondering what the 2023 SAHRR is .......  you will find all the info at 

Announcing SAHRR 2023 | Quilting Gail

Week 3 link up is ................. InLinkz - Linkups & Link Parties for Bloggers   you have until Sunday to link up this week.

I've been telling my friends that my Round 3 center measures 48 x 60.  Well,  that is what EQ told me, but it included the next round border shell also.  So next week it will become a true 48 x 60.  

Round 3 measures 40 x 52



I'm happy to join these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.


beginning Monday,  the new link-up will be found

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


7 comments:

  1. I really love those blues and the browns together in your SAHRR, Kat! Looks like it's coming together really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! I really like how you lined up your Hourglass blocks to create "Round 3", Kat! I never thought of setting them together like that. Hmm... should I??? (My border's not done yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative rounds you have going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue and brown work really well together. I like your stars from round 2 and how you set your hourglass blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors work beautifully together. My favorite addition is the star corners. Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Those blues are yummy. Can't wait to see the next round! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!