Monday, August 7, 2023

Koby 2 - a finish

 I quilted up Koby 2 last week and stitched the binding down by machine.  I will donate it to our "For Foster Children" mission at church.  It is kinda bold colors and might appeal to a teen. I used a gray shade of Glide thread to quilt it and Bottom Line thread in the bobbin.  It finished at 46 x 60.  

I will definitely be making more of these quick to cut and assemble "Koby" quilts which is a pattern from GEQuiltDesigns.com  It works great for larger prints or a collection of many prints and mixes up easily.



and here is the view from the back



I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Confessions of a Fabric Addict


Have yourself a great week ahead.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



6 comments:

  1. Love that pretty pieced back! What a great quilt this will make for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Forgot to say thank you for sharing your quilt on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/09/wednesday-wait-loss-340

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Koby quilt, Kat!!! I quilted 5 Koby quilts this past week!!! What a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one - and the fabrics are perfect for it - sort of reminds me of a marble table top... love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!