It's time for another Quilters Cove house - yellows for August per the RSC color at Soscrappy this month, I love this little house but wish I made the door narrower. All my quilters cove house blocks will be trimmed down to different sizes for the quilt layout . I think I'll need to add more detail on some blocks to fill up empty space.
You can see all the previous posts for this quilt along HERE . Be sure to visit Andree's Linky Party this week to see more Quilters Cove inspired houses.
I also quilted up the latest Lil Bear Hug quilt top made of purple and yellow potato chips a couple weeks ago. I quilted around in a circle at 2 inches apart.
I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week. Please be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.
Wishing you a happy and creative week. Thanks so much for stopping by.



The yellow cottage might just be the cutest one yet. Delightful in every way!! The yellow and purple little quilt is awfully cute too.
ReplyDeleteYour yellow house is adorable, Kat! All of my houses are different sizes, too, even though I've been making them from the same paper-pieced pattern. 😳 I guess I'll have to get creative with the sashing! The little purple and yellow quilt is lovely. I really like that color combination!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in the bear hug quilt. The cottage is so pretty.
ReplyDelete