I've not alot to show for this week. I began by cutting the kit for a very large baby quilt and ended up sewing it together into a flimsy 54 x 66. It is nicely folded on a hanger and didn't get a photo, so will wait till I get it quilted.
I spent a bit of an afternoon fussing over purple scraps to make up these 2 townhouses. I'm not thrilled with how they turned out, but they will get put with my collection of paper pieces houses for now.
I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week. Please be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.
Wishing you a happy and creative week. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I think your houses are cute! And they are pretty in purple, too. When I put all my houses together, there are definitely some I like more than others, but that's how it looks in my real neighborhood, too. So they'll all go together in the quilt!
ReplyDeleteI will echo what Diann said, because your houses ARE cute! A houses quilt is still on my bucket list.
ReplyDelete