Saturday, October 3, 2026

A Quilters Cove QAL - Sept Purples

 



It's time for another Quilters Cove house - purples for September per the RSC color at Soscrappy this month,     All my quilters cove house blocks will be trimmed down to different sizes for the quilt layout . I think I'll need to add more detail on some blocks to fill up empty space. This purple house at 5" x 6"  is set on a smaller lot than some of the others.



You can see all the previous posts for this quilt along  HERE .  Be sure to visit Andree's Linky Party this week to see more Quilters Cove inspired houses.

I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week.  Please be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Wishing you a happy and creative week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!