Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Projects Finished

I have finished another pumpkin mini that is displayed on my wire table top frame.  I made one last year. It was a mystery block at paperpanache.com.  She creates wonderful patterns for paper piecing.  Anyway,  I had my little pumpkin on display  at a craft bazaar recently , and DH sold it.  LOL  It was so special, I had to make another one.

This one has a story of its own.  It's the first time I've  unstitched a completely finished binding.  The first binding matched the golden flange separating the border from the block. I didnt give it a thought. I just made the binding in the same fabric because it was pretty and went well with the border fabric and the backing.  Well, it was so over-powering, I couldnt stand it!  So I have to say this binding now blends into oblivion, which is what I wanted.


Stay tuned for another fall project finished..................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!