Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Autumn Sampler W.H.

Another finish,  I'm on a roll. Do you ever get really inspired and go into overdrive and can't seem to stop stitching?  I'm experiencing that lately.  I hope it never ends. LOL

I was inspired by a photo on google recently and just had to make a similar piece.   I cut the appliques out of a panel I bought at a Relay for Life garage sale.  I love designing around panels and blocks and motifs from panels.

So here it is.  I call it my Autumn Sampler. I do wish I had chosen a different quilting path, but it's done.


May you have a blessed and happy day!

4 comments:

  1. I think it is a super piece for the Fall season. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I just finished the binding on my "Ghastlies" panel and it was really fun to just have to "big stitch" around the pre-printed figures, add some borders and --"Voila"! A quilt is born...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Makes me want to get out my orange fabics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just right for the season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!