Monday, August 25, 2014

Scrap Scramble - more blocks


This past week I was able to work on my scrap scramble bom project.  I got several blocks finished.....almost there.   These are the 12 inch blocks.  I took a different path from Carol's Scrap Scramble with my project.  I have a layout planned out in EQ - just waiting for the blocks to be finished.....one more 12 inch block and several border blocks to get done.  I am very happy that it is being made from the scrap bins.


July, 14 block




August, 14 block



block # 7




block #8


You can see all the other blocks for this project on my Scrap Scramble page.  

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times  for Design Wall Monday and Connie at Freemotion by the River for Linky Tuesday where you will find lots of other projects being created.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
















6 comments:

  1. Your blocks are really fun and colorful. I will definitely check out your other blocks. I really struggled to read your blog because of the busy background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fun blocks! Love the scrappiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks are crazy! The July block is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great blocks. I really LOVE the August block beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!