Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Design Wall Goodies

I've tried to be productive in between holiday activities.  Working on assorted projects which I plan to continue into 2017.

Here are 8 more bear paw blocks for the Mod Bear Paw quilt.  That gets me up to 20 blocks now.  You can find the pattern from the icon on the left sidebar.

Also an early start to next year's crayon quilt - a continuation of my RSC projects.

And finally block one of Be My Neighbor.  I can't count how many new starts I have jumped into  since fall.  I can only hope the new offerings for 2017 on my favorite sites  DO NOT  call to me.



I'm linking up with Connie at Freemotion By The River. where you will find more quilters sharing their projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!