Thursday, December 1, 2016

OMG - Vintage Blooms - a last hurrah

December already?  How could that be!  Each year flies by faster as I try to put more into it.

It's time for another One Monthly Goal.  I thought I might as well finish up what I started last month.  The Vintage Bloom quilt is so close to completed ...... sandwiched and ready for quilting.

My goal this month is to quilt it up and finish the binding, maybe even a label and be able to call it done.  It is really a lovely quilt, it will make a nice finish.



and so I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal for December.  Visit there to see what other quilts hope to finish this month.

Have a great month and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The quilt is wonderful. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal--love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!