Saturday, March 24, 2018

RSC18 - Greens

I made some progress on the Hourglass quilt.  This week was the batch of 45 scrappy green units.  I also added 4 new purple blocks for the 20 Triangles quilt started last year.   I have 3 new purple blocks to make for that project today.  The top batch of purple hourglass blocks were shared last week.

So this is my design wall today .....................


Pretty soon I will need to use EQ to figure out exactly how many units of each color family I will need.  I know I have a long way to go.

I'm linking up with Angela of Soscrappy today  and  tomorrow
I'll link up with Cynthia for Oh Scrap.  Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Purple and green, your design wall looks great and you made a great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sewing up all kinds of those hourglass blocks! They're going to make a fun rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's going to be wonderfull, and I love the 4 new purple blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your hourglass blocks are just lovely. I can just imagine all the colors blending together....it will be spectacular...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of great potential there. Looking forward to seeing it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of hourglasses. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your design wall is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing it with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All so pretty lined up on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like!! the blocks with the half squares...so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colors. This is going to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!