Saturday, March 17, 2018

RSC18 - Purples

I am a tad behind with the challenge.  I spent today trimming up 2 small scrap drawers;  then I set about cutting hourglass units from purple scraps.  I also cut some for the Hidden Gems project started last year.

Today I did sew up 26 purple hourglass units.  I wish I had a specific color and/or layout plan, then I would know how much I really need.... for now they will be gathered together waiting these decisions.




So this is progress.  I have a stockpile of greens and white quarter square triangle units waiting to assemble for March's challenge.

I'm linking up with Angela of Soscrappy today  and  with Cynthia for Oh Scrap on Sunday.  Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I worked on a purple this week too! LOL glad i'm not the only one. Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purple blocks look great. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty! Love the way you have them alternating with light and dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kat. Those purple hour glasses will make a lovely quilt no matter how you decide to arrange them and with whatever other blocks you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!