Monday, March 25, 2019

Quilts 4 Kids 19-5

Keeping up with my personal goal (so far)  of 2 quilts 4 kids per month.  This one does not call to me so much, must be the harst colors.  I hope someone will like it.  It measures 43 x 54.  Dear husband aka incredible hulk is peeking out the top and dog # 1 Rosie managed to get in the photo too.  I quilted stars in all the red squares  then thought, how will I travel through all the other squares without too many thread breaks.  I winged up the rest of it.




Here is the back, a red fleece.  This year I bought a bunch of fleece laps  50 x 60.  Most are truly fun kid friendly designs.  I chose fabrics for the tops to coordinate with the backings.


Today I'm linking up with  Judy of Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.   for design wall Monday.

On Wednesday, I'll be joining  Susan at Quilt Fabrication, Jennifer of the Inquiring Quilter  and  Esther at Esthers Quilt Blog for W.I.P.

Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat! What an amazing goal of two quilt per month for kiddos. You husband is doing an amazing job, and I love the photo bomb with Rosie. I'll have to check out some of the other quilts you've made this year. I love making baby quilts or kiddo size - just right for me to quilt easily without having all the bulk. Plus, it gives me a chance to try different FMQ patterns on the center and borders. Win/win/win all the way around. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!