Saturday, March 23, 2019

RSC 19 - Greens

Finally worked with the green scraps for my RSC projects.  Well, the 3 new projects anyway.  Haven't re-visited the older rsc projects yet.  I have these projects planned out in EQ, so know how many of each unit are needed.  I am just pulling myself away from so much piecing. I want to be quilting all the time.



I'm linking up with Angela of Soscrappy today  and with Cynthia for Oh Scrap on Sunday.  Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kat. It is great that you want to be quilting all the time because I believe most of us are just the opposite. I would certainly have more finishes if I was more hooked on the quilting part.

    I did purchase some new rulers that I am super excited to try. Maybe that will get me going on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green HSTs in different sizes! Are they for the same project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Those NEW projects. They will get you EVERY time (but they certainly do look good in GREEN!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your green components look great. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green rick-rack looking row you made! Will that actually be a row, or a border, or ?? It’s a super combination! We’d make a great team; I’d rather piece than quilt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the quilting process but seem to not be able to get past the basting. Ugh! Your greens look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!