Saturday, August 28, 2021

RSC21 - Purples

 I spent today sewing some blocks for my RSC21 project.  Today it was the purple bin.  I made my 5 half log cabin blocks (a design created by Cynthia of Quilting is More Fun Than Housework .  I couldn't see the sense of returning small scraps back into the bin, so I made 8 crumb blocks.  These will be the centers of future quilts.




I'm linking up with Angela of   Soscrappy   today  and  Cynthia for   Oh Scrap  on Sunday.  Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I wish you a safe and happy week.



8 comments:

  1. All great purple blocks. Wish I would see more crumb blocks instead of returning scraps to the bin. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cool effect of the half log cabin. Great use of small scraps turned into crumb blocks, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nine-patch adds a great pop to the log cabins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome purple blocks! Great idea to make the crumb blocks while you're at it. By the way, I agree, Paul McCartney is still adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pretty in purple! I love Cynthia's designs (and crumb blocks, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your purple blocks! Great plan to use up the bits into crumbs for future block centers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your purple blocks! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luscious purples. I like how intense the colors look when they aren't really mixed with white or cream background fabric....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!