Saturday, June 25, 2022

Pinwheels and Borders

 I've been working weekly on this project created by Marjorie Busby of Accuquilt Qube Quilts facebook group.  Only 2 weeks to go, then I can figure out my finishing plans;  additional borders or spaces or ???

My photo was taken indoors with a light on and my camera likes to turn the teal fabrics into a harsh blue.  I hope to get a nice photo outside once the top is all together. I have used a dark green, yellow gold, scrappy teals  and white with gold speckles.

So this is what I have to share this week..........


I'm happy to link up with these parties this week.  Please be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.


Sunday   -   Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


I wish you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


12 comments:

  1. Looks great!! This row quilt will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How striking each row of your quilt is with those patterns and fabrics. Love those blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kat I didn't know about Margorie's FB group so I just investigated and signed up! I like your pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it weird how the indoor lighting changes the colors so much? Even so, we can tell that's going to be a pretty quilt. I love the designs in each row!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks all look so amazing. It is going to be a beautiful quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great. The bottom row really caught my eye because how different the blocks look based on the color choices. To me the center one looks completely different from the right hand block even though they are the same block. On the other hand, the far left block is different. Hum... another look and I see the plan might be two different blocks in each row. The whole thing is look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great variety of blocks, they look amazing.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great rows! I am saving your post for when I need great border ideas! Wonderful blues too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh that is a fun one!
    Cameras have a way of reading the overhead light wrong sometimes huh? It will be fun to see the teals when you take it outside

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to seeing the real colors, but even so it still looks beautiful! Can't wait to see how you finish this one. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!