Monday, June 5, 2023

Hands 2 Help Finale 2023

 



Sarah has granted us an extra week to check in with our Hands 2 Help Challenge finishes, so that was just the nudge I needed to get  the pics off my camera and share my challenge finishes.  I have been keeping very busy with this years' challenge and have not posted much lately.

My quilts are donated locally to the Ronald McDonald House mission and a local foster child.  

Okay, I was determined to use up my little batch of monkey fabric.  My latest finishes:





and here is a pic of the cozy fleece backs.....





here is a review from earlier posts








I wont count this one in my totals but it IS on my quilting table
to finish up this week.




I also have another quarter log cabin flimsy waiting to be pin basted.  So I have enjoyed progressing on this challenge.

My finished quilts for the Hands2Help Challenge is 8.  I do all the cutting, piecing and quilt on a sit- down machine.  Be sure to visit Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict so you can see what everyone else has accomplished for the program this year.


Since I've finally made a new post, I might as well share with some other favorite linky parties.  Be sure to visit everyone to see what other quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts



Have a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.






















5 comments:

  1. That is a great pile of quilt hugs. Very bright and fun. I'm sure they will be much admired and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts Kat! The kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such love and comfort! Wow 8 quilts seems like magic to me, and you have two more almost done as well. Good for you! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/06/07/wednesday-wait-loss-331

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,

    It's nice to "meet" another charity quilter. I didn't get involved in the Hands 2 Help Challenge but donate quilts through the Sew For Kids Facebook Group. The group sews and buys things for kids on and around the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.

    The kids will love your quilts. 8 is a BUNCH! I've been on a quilting break for a couple of years but am back at it again now...working through some of my UFO's - of which there is a scary number.

    I'm sharing one of my finishes at Midweek Makers #15

    Laurie

    I look forward to visiting your blog again sometime soon. This was my first visit. I found you through Midweek Makers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holee cow!! or Holee Monkey!! you were prolific - and so many great quilts!!! Love them all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!