Sunday, June 11, 2023

Q4K 23-10 Flower Garden Trip

 This is another donation quilt for Ronald McDonald House.  I didn't quite get it finished for the Hands2Help challenge deadline,  but it is all quilted and laundered and ready for gifting now.

It has cotton batting and a printed fleece back.  I quilted it with Watermelon Glide thread on my sit-down Janome Versa 18.  It finished at 48 x 57.  I quilted an all over orange peel design.


and here is the back........... it looks prettier in person


I'm joining my favorite linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Confessions of a Fabric Addict


I wish you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I knew you'd finish the remaining charity quilts fast! One down, one to go! You are an inspiration. How wonderful to donate so many quilts to charity! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/06/147/wednesday-wait-loss-332

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! Congrats on the finish. I'm sure RMH will love it no matter when it is delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I don't think there's ever a deadline for donations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!