Monday, September 11, 2023

Q4K QLC # 23-12

 I'm calling this Quarter Log Cabin # 12.  It is the 12th Quilts for Kids I've made this year.  Yay!  I'm aiming for 2 kiddo quilts a month.  It's still June, right?  

I cut the kit for this quilt last December. I enjoy planning and cutting kits in November or December. Then I can just grab a kit when I need something simple and ready to work on.  This quilt finished at 44 x 52 .  It has cotton batting. I free motion quilted it with Glide Mist green thread.


here is a view from the back - a cozy fleece in orange.  I expect the edges to straighten  after laundering.


I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

Tuesday  -   Blog Posts – Quilt Schmilt

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Confessions of a Fabric Addict


I wish you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.








7 comments:

  1. That one is so cute!! and sure... lets go with June haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I feel like you... it is still June. Somehow, time has slipped away. ;) Won't you join the party at Sew & Tell at Melva Loves Scraps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty quilt, and fast too when you have a kit ready to go! Genius idea. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/09/13/wednesday-wait-loss-345

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda wish it was only June, so much sewing/quilting to do!! Green is such a pretty color and with it being lighter it reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat this is an adorable quilt! Love the fleece on the back. I've never tried that, but I think I may need to! I agree...where did the summer go??! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!