Monday, July 22, 2024

FMQ Row by Row

 This was a whole cloth,  free motion quilting via row by row style designed by Jeanne Harrison on Facebook back in 2019.  Each row had a different design.  Jeanne has since passed away.

This is Row 3 of 5.  I believe I did Row 1 also but it was set aside for some unstitching? Since then, I knew I would not complete this project so I decided this row could be a dresser scarf.  I quilted it on my DSM on ecru color fabric with Gold Glide thread top and bobbin and a poly batt.  It sat all these years, so I decided to bind it and move on.  It measures 13 x 54.


Here are some close-up photos................





I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Saturday -  Quilting Patchwork Appliqué

                        soscrappy (superscrappy.blogspot.com)

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com

My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Wishing you all a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.




9 comments:

  1. WOW! Your FMQ is beautiful! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful runner! You did great with FMQ, it's a fun sampler. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - that is a stunner ! That is some amazing quilting - I am glad you have finished it to be used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, and it's finished so you can enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project! Your quilting is wonderful on this and it will make the perfect dresser scarf. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/07/24/wednesday-wait-loss-390

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive work. I can't imagine doing that free motion. I'm in AWE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect dresser scarf. So glad you finished this WIP. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat, what a great project. Congrats for finishing it up. It looks wonderful. Thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilting! Good for you for taking what was destined to be a UFO and making something gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!