Saturday, October 12, 2024

Swirling Star Christmas Toppers

 I've started some christmas sewing.  This is messy business.  This week I made these two toppers.  They are from the Swirling Star pattern designed by Krista Moser.  You can get your own free pattern  HERE  .

They finish at 24 inches hexagon shape.  I used some gorgeous fabrics with a gold metallic accent.


Naturally I quilted them with Military Gold Glide thread and a dark green glide thread in the bobbin.  I free motion quilted them, with and without rulers. Here is the view from the backs.



I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week.  Please be sure to view them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Saturday -  Quilting Patchwork Appliqué           

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com

My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


I'm wishing you all a great productive week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. What pretty swirling stars, Kat!! Love that glitzy thread too...nice work on these...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and festive toppers! The Gold thread is beautiful, and you are ready for Christmas ;) Thank you for sharing the link too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!