I began making granny square blocks this year following along with the RSC color of the month. I made 9 blocks. These blocks are so traditionally adorable but turns out they are not my favorite to make. Since I had 9 blocks done, it only seemed fitting to make enough for a lap quilt setting.
This week I made 3 more blocks; an aqua, a blue and a green. This makes 12 blocks so I imported my block photos and played in EQ with possible settings.
Here is my imported block photos in a layout. I will let this setting simmer just in case I come up with a better idea. I think it needs a final border of a large and pretty print. Suggestions are always welcomed.
I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week. Please be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.
Wishing you a happy and creative week. Thanks so much for stopping by.




I love it just as you designed it, Kat!!! That is stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteThose Granny Square blocks really will make a wonderful lap quilt.
ReplyDelete