Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day 2012

Have you heard me say that I get NO RESPECT from my sheltie dog, Kody? He rules the roost. This is my third sheltie and I have to say he cooperates the least,  BUT...........  he's the only sheltie who gives his mom a card for celebrations!  Isn't this card a keeper !!! 



I've heard it said that "Diamonds are a girls' best friend"  but at my stage in life, my answer is always CHOCOLATE !  A few weeks ago, I told dearest Husband, that dark chocolate  with rasberry creme would be my diamond.  I didnt think he took me that seriously, but.............  he delivered ! What a sweetheart!

I'm a lucky valentine today!  I wish for you all to have something to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting on my furries so far today. Oh, you scored on the chocolate - just a favorite that I have to keep away from.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!