Friday, February 17, 2012

Lattice Garden BOM

I loved the setting in this block of the month and the simplicity of the applique.   I plan to use different borders to enlarge the quilt.  You will find the project here:  http://www.jeanneraecrafts.com/quilt.html

Here are my January and February blocks.  I am finally using those black/white fat quarters.


Don't you just love the detailed elements you can cut from your fabrics?  I am excited over those little swirls in the center of the flowers.  Fun!

I don't know which flower will be offered for March,  but I hope it will be red or purple or blue or .............  LOL

3 comments:

  1. Another HUGE thank you to you! I am wanting to learn applique and also do some fussy cut flowers, these blocks will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat these are cute! I love applique too! Did you ever finish the quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!