Sunday, May 6, 2012

RHF Award


In February, DH Ray and I traveled to Long Beach, CA as honored guests of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation). http://www.rhf.org/RHFCMS/

Ray was presented with  the " Board Member of the Year "award at their annual banquet. Ray has served RHF for 20 years. This picture insert is the article as published in the RHF newsletter magazine.

Ray is the strength and direction in my life.  He is the better half of a whole. I am proud to be able to share this small piece of Ray's contributions of service for humanity.  Ray Scribner, a job well done, good and faithful servant.

5 comments:

  1. What an honor, congratulations Ray. And, I love the new look of your blog. I had to double take, thought I was somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Thank you, Sharon. I've been exploring drop-down menus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kat, I am few days late, but Congrats to your Hubby. And I had no idea he is a minister. That is a good thing.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the new look :) Congrats to Ray, what an honor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!