Thursday, August 4, 2016

D9P - Baby

The baby big blocks project for this month is Disappearing 9 Patch .  This sweet little bundle begins with only four,  9-patch blocks.  Chop them down the middle and toss them in different directions to get this adorable 35 inch finished baby quilt.





I am sharing basic instructions for this little quilt.  You can download the PDF file here.  This is a great design for using up leftover fabric squares from other projects.

D9P Baby by Kat Scribner on Scribd




I made up 2 kits for the quilt club to sew.  With 20 blocks leftover (make 5- 9/patch blocks, I put my rendition together a bit differently.  I think it looks .................  modern.  It measures 36 x 45.





Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, you came up with a really cool layout for your latest little quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!