At that time, I put it through the washer and it came apart at many seams where it was joined quilt-as-you-go style. Unusable as it was, I tossed it in a box (for a few years).
This month I pulled it out of the box to correct the problems and turn it into a real quilt again. I cut apart all the blocks from the joining strips; trimmed them up equal and re-joined them. I used a very dark brown (mink) for the joining strips this time.
Here it is re-assembled, bound and washed again. It survived the laundry this time. It measures 45 x 60.
and here is the back ........................
I'm happy to report a finished UFO this month. I am sharing with my yahoo group friends and joining linky parties at
Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!