Sunday, October 16, 2011

Clue # 5 - Twisted Mystery

Lots of commitments have kept me away from my Carol Doak mystery project. Today, I was able to get back to it and get clue # 5 sewn. It doesnt look that interesting, but if you could see all the other parts, they really pop, especially with the black background.


Wait until you see clue # 6, it is really colorful!  That is the last clue. I hope to make those blocks tomorrow. Then, I will be looking for some fantastic layout designs with these parts.

If you want to take part in this mystery, you will find it on Carol's yahoo group. Lots of creativity going on there:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarolDoakQuiltingGroup/

I wish you all  a blessed week.  Stay tuned for the mystery unveiling!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are caught up. I love seeing the different solutions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!