I've been stitching up some bibs and burp cloths - not my favorite quilting time, but it was a diversion for a few days work. Here is a batch of 15 bibs. They were sewn on a foundation from strips in the scrapbox, then backed with flannel. I used up the rest of the flannel on burp cloths. They are in a pile at the top of the photo. They were nice n easy sewing.
I must admit that my scrap boxes are still totally out of control, even tho I just finished a 24 - block string quilt. I will have to do a serious manicure in those scrap boxes .............. as soon as I get my St. Patricks Day items made.