Monday, March 17, 2014

Braided Patriotic Flag

Literally, this is what's on my design wall today.  The horizontal rows in the background is the makings of my RSC14 row quilt.  They are so pretty together, I couldn't take 'em down yet.

The POTD (project of the day) is the braided patriotic flag draped over the top.  It is ready to be quick quilted now.  It's a sample for a demo I'm doing at the next quilting guild meeting.  The next step will be to make some steps showing the process along the way.  Much of that is specific trimming with the rulers.  I agreed to make this demo for the guild and obviously didn't have enough to do.


I'm linking up with Judy L  over at Patchwork Times where you'll discover lots of other wonderful design wall inspiration.

Thanks for visiting and have yourself a creative day.

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting!