Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Archives - Babies & Barns

Tuesday Archives is a linky party to re-visit your old posts.  The theme this week is Babies and Barns.  I happen to have a post for each one.

I may have over-worked myself on the bibs project.  You can read about them here


I made a set of valances for my sewing room and a curtain for the adjacent laundry area from a wonderful panel of barns. This photo is of the curtain. You can read about that project here


I'm linking up with Val's Quilting Studio where you can visit lots of other great posts that quilters are sharing today.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Those bibs look too cute to use!!! And I love that barn panel!! (Reminds of puzzles I use to put together back in the day! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bibs are WONDERFUL! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!