Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Archives - 'A' for Animal

Tuesday Archives linky party is the opportunity to re-visit old posts. It's like a new dress, you don't want to wear it once, then leave it forever hanging in the back of the closet.

This week's theme is 'A' for Animals and Awards. I don't have an award, but my DH received one 2 years ago.  We flew all the way to California for him to receive it at a banquet.  You can read about it here.


We also have an 'Animal' ...............  Kody is the beast of the house.  He has us well trained.  He is 9 years old now.  He is a Shetland Sheepdog (sheltie) and too smart for his britches.  It just so happens that my very first blog post was about him.  You can read it here.  and here he is..........


I'm linking up with Val's Quilting Studio for the Tuesday Archives linky party.  Hop on over there to discover lots of other interesting blog articles posted by more creative quilters.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Kat, I grew up with Shelties....my mom loved them...and they are truly loyal pets. Kody is beautiful btw:) Thanks so very much for the shout out and support!! V:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember these posts, how fun to go back to them. Thank you for re-sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Kody is adorable. I LOVE his wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!