Tuesday, February 16, 2016

16 Patch Pink Rails


I set out to make a baby quilt set.  My latest habit is to make a 40" square baby quilt for infant which can be used over car seats and carriers later and a larger, toddler side quilt for cuddling and using for a play mat.  I got the top pieced Monday.  Tuesday is for quilting.  I also have the 40" square top pieced and waiting for quilting.  Will show that later.

You can find the pattern here:  Obviously it is an easy one, sew fun.




I'm linking up with Connie at Freemotion By The River  and   Quiltstory  for Fabric Tuesday.

and Wednesday I'm sharing with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts .and Susan of Quilt Fabrication.

Visit these sites to see what other talented quilters are working on.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I love pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! I really like the combination of clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun quilt! Whenever I see pink, black, and white together I always think of Good 'n' Plenty candy.
    Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colours - great for a child.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!