Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Nap in a Bag

Here is a worthy afternoon project -  a nap in a bag.  I needed a birthday present for a 3 year old for this saturday.  A piece of fleece and some pretty cotton made it all come together.  Actually, I made 2 sets.  I have one in reserve.  lol  I found the free project here: http://www.sew4home.com/projects/bed-linens/nap-bag-blanket-pillow-matching-bag.  This file is quite lengthy with detailed photos for instructions, so I typed up my own 'condensed' version which should make it quick work for the next set I make.




I'm linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social.  Hop over there to check out what other creative quilters are working on today.

Click  HERE  on Thursday for Kelly's link-up at My Quilt Infatuation for another great quilty show.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!